Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Lexie D.
Amazing and calming smell. Can be used multiple times a day. Kills germs. Good for everyone.
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
Smells very good!! Not only can women use it but men too!! Love the scent and stays on you!!
Joanne S.
West Haverstraw, NY
I like the spearmint aroma. This aroma actually helps with stress by having a calming effect.
Ally R.
La Habra, Ca
I use this product daily. The smell is so refreshing and it makes me feel so clean and awake.
Alexis L.
Gibson, LA
I use this everyday! It has a calming smell and is definitely beneficial in the stress realm
Bailee J.
This stress relief hand sanitizer is a definite must! It's my go to product at home and work.
Valerie A.
This has such a calming fresh scent! I love to keep these in my purse for when I'm in public!
Kayla S.
Kansas City , KS
Honestly the after smell of using this product is so relaxing , I highly recommend this also.
Lyla A.
This sanitizer smells sooooo good! And the scent lasts it doesn't fade away like some others.
Stephanie B.
Hammond
I Love the way this soap smells! It is so calming & relaxing. I use the bedroom spray also!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon