Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Colleen L.
Nashville
Love this hand sanitizer! I carry it with me always and the scent really does help with stress.
Jamila D.
Love this sanitizer and love the scent. It's a little kick throughout the day and scent boost.
Grayson P.
Burleson, TX
I love the smell of this hand sanitizer. You only need a little bit. A little goes a long way.
Brittany T.
Love this smell! this scent just relaxes you. bath and body works is one of my favorite stores.
Sidney C.
Pleasanton, CA
This sanitizer smells amazing and really does lower my stress level. Truly one of my favorites
Lucero B.
Bronx, NY
It wonderful the smell is great and leaves your hands clean.Would recommend to everyone i know.
Kayla S.
Kansas City , KS
Honestly the after smell of using this product is so relaxing , I highly recommend this also.
Lexie D.
Amazing and calming smell. Can be used multiple times a day. Kills germs. Good for everyone.
Ally R.
La Habra, Ca
I use this product daily. The smell is so refreshing and it makes me feel so clean and awake.
Alexis L.
Gibson, LA
I use this everyday! It has a calming smell and is definitely beneficial in the stress realm
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon