Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Mellorya C.
USA
Great product. I love buying these when there on sale and I have coupons. Always worth the money
Anna H.
Spokane, WA
This seriously helps with stress !! It's amazing ! It's like keeping a best friend in your purse.
CK B.
Vicksburg, MS
The smell is what keeps me buying this. It is clean and not too scented that it is overwhelming.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Must have for my desk at work, smells great and keeps me relaxed. Grab one for your purse too!!!
Bre F.
Athens, PA
I use this product all the time. I love this scent. It can be a little overpowering sometimes.
Destiny M.
La Center, WA
We tried most of these scents and loved them, especially my husband, who loves tropical smells.
Keita C.
Columbia, SC
Love the scent and how it makes my hands feel great! It's perfect product to have on your desk
LB O.
I love this store and this product!!! So relaxing and smells amazing!! Can’t wait to buy more!
Jacqueline M.
LOVE this stuff! my favorite scent ever! Smells clean and fresh! It's my go to hand sanitizer!
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
By far my favorite hand sanitizer. This scent is soothing and calming. I recommend to everyone.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon