Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
LOVE this hand sanitizer.  I have one in every purse/backpack I own so I am never without it.  It has a clean, fresh scent.  Leaves my hands feeling clean and the scent isn't too overpowering to use in public.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,525 reviews
Smells great! This could be a gender neutral scent in my opinion and I think it's great that not all the scents are so feminine smelling or overpowering. I would recommend
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
This product is my everything. I always have a stock of this on hand. I have a pocketbac clip on carrier attached to my purse. I am a germaphob and this has literally made my days easier. I have sensitive skin when it comes to fragrances and find myself having reactions to bath and body works a lot due to that, but I still love their products and will always recommend them. Their stress relief pocketbac fragrance really is so relaxing. I can feel the stress melt away. The sanitizer is so moisturizing compared to many other brands that will leave your hands dry. By far one of my must haves.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Do you find yourself stressed on the go? This is the best for not only cleaning your hands but providing a relaxing aromatherapy scent. Love this whole collection
Alexis T.
Lehighton, PA
Very few things help get rid of or ease my migraines. And I originally bought this just because I loved the smell and was hoping maybe the stress thing would help. I had an awful migraine one day and I remember reading something about eucalyptus and headaches, so I decided to give it a shot. I put it on my hands like normal and wafted by my nose, and to my surprise it eased my migraine significantly enough for the headache medicine to help.. now I use this as a backup to my migraines plus it smells amazing.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Best hand sanitizer ever!! The eucalyptus spearmint scent is so great, and it dries so nicely leaving your hands actually feeling clean. Plus this bottle lasts such a long time!
Anna B.
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer! I've used it since high school. Last semester I worked around at Disney World, where children and parents alike are walking petri-dishes. I got sick my first week and ended up carrying a mini of this everyday and never got sick again during my time there! I kept the big bottle in my bedroom and refilled it every few days. Did I mention it smells amazing? It really is calming. And doesn't dry out my hands like most hand sanitizers. Will always use!
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
As a former employee the aromatherapy line is honestly one of my favorites. And the eucalyptus spearmint is one of my all time favorite scents. The anti bac formula is one of my favorites and I always have one of the smaller sizes on hand for when I'm out. But I love having this full size around the house for quick clean up of germs. This scent and anti bac product is great for when sickness enters our house. The fragrance helps to decongest which is an added bonus. Will be purchasing more in the future!
Lauren Y.
Texas City, TX
This is one of my top five absolute favorite fragrances for both hand soaps and anti-bacterial gel. I have used this fragrance in the foaming hand soap, scrub type hand soap, and the gel in this fragrance and would highly recommend it. It does not disappoint and it is the same level and quality of fragrance in each product; no differentiation. The fragrance is gender neutral, very calming, and very fresh. Even my boyfriend and son love this fragrance! Buy this and you won't be disappointed!
Chris C.
Omaha, NE
This hand sanitizer is the best that I have ever tried. I find that it calms me down a lot, so whenever I am stressed out from my schoolwork, I put some of this stuff on. The smell is also better than any other sanitizer. I currently have three of these things in my house and buy more whenever I go to Bath and Body Works. I give this product five stars and a total recommendation.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon