Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Brittany D.
Flanders, NJ
Love the scent. Very relaxing and leaves hands feeling clean but not dry like some harsh sanitized.
Jessie T.
LAKE CITY, FL
Something I keep on me ALL the time! It's got a great scent and is perfect for on-the-go clean up!
Emina H.
Durham, NC
Relaxing and smell great, I am an avid user of this product for many years. Definitely recommend it
Cyntia L.
Greensboro, NC
I always use this when I need to relax or when I'm having a hard day at work, sent is so soothing!
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Who does not love bath and body works stuff!? Love the fresh scent it has without being to strong.
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Somehow the alcohol smell is intensified with the eucalyptus. .maybe that's just me. but I like it.
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
I love how convenient it is having it in my bookbag amd being able to take it everywhere with me.
CK B.
Vicksburg, MS
The smell is what keeps me buying this. It is clean and not too scented that it is overwhelming.
Lily V.
Homestead, FL
I highly recommend this product. My hands feel smooth and fresh. The smell is relaxing and great
Kelly L.
Long Beach, CA
My brother got this for our mom and she absolutely loves it! Great product and smells great too.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon