Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

dylan m.
Norman, OK
This is my favorite scent! I love the way it smells and it kills germs too!! I love love love this product!
Christia S.
Tallahassee, FL
This sanitizer made me very relaxed and calm, and my hands smelled great! I would most definitely buy again
Hope W.
Detroit, MI
I love Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromatherapy. It smells great! I can't stop using it. Never a better product. A
Emily N.
Monahans, TX
This really is a stress releaver, opens up nose and also the pores on your hands. Very mosturizing as well.
Alexis O.
I love this. It smells so good and definitely gets my mind off things because I'm so focused on the smell!
This is my favorite smell of all time!!!! It smells soooooooo good, I buy it every time I go in the store!
Stephanie M.
Worcester, MA
Love the product. Doesn't leave a weird residue behind like some hand sanitizers and also smells wonderful.
Shelby P.
Seminole, FL
Smell so good! I always get compliments on this and everyone is always begging for some! I love it so mich
Marian A.
Westover
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from bath and body works. I love the scent. Great value worth the price.
Ana J.
Staten Island, NY
Love this. The smell is great, it makes my hands feel nice and clean. Also does actually help with stress!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon