Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Smells soooo good. Doesn't necessarily make me feel de-stressed but constantly use this hand sanitizer bc it smells so great!
Aubrey H.
Chesterfield, MO
I particularly love the smell of this hand sanitizer. It truly does help with my stress of the moment and it's very calming.
Ariel R.
Brunswick
This product is so amazing it smells amazing and yes some house it does calm my nerves a little all the while killing germs
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
I love the smell of this alone. The fact that I can sanitize my hands while getting the benefits of aromatherapy is a plus!
Samantha M.
This hand sanitizer has a very strong smell, but I enjoy the smell of eucalyptus and spearmint and find the scent relaxing
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Very effective, fresh and powerful! Stands on my table, used daily but it is really economic. Have unisex flavor as for me
Emily W.
Keller, TX
I absolutely love this product it's so nice and calming to me. It's probably good for people like me with high stress level
Smiley D.
This smell is so relaxing. When I'm stressed out cleaning my hands with it makes me feel like everything is going to be ok.
Jamie H.
Cheney
This is my favorite stress relief scent. I use this scent in everything. Hand wash, body wash, bar soap and a sugar scrub.
Amanda F.
Wolf Point, MT
Best hand soap ever!
It has a great smell (it smells like spearment gum) it also has little beads that pop when you use it.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon