Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Araceli A.
Maywood, IL
Ahh this product is amazing and it has a very relaxing smell. It leaves you with a fresh feeling because of the spearmint which is a lovely feeling.
Britaini S.
Syracuse, IN
This is my favorite hand sanitizer scent. I buy it for work and everyone loves using it every day, I do feel a little less stressed after I smell it.
Jenni M.
This is awesome. I like clean, fresh smells. And this is just perfect. Sometimes I use it just for the scent, it clears out my head when I smell it.
Kayla A.
This is the perfect hand sanitizer to keep on my desk! The relaxing eucalyptus mint fragrance is a great stress reliever when I'm having a long day!
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the scent so much and it definitely is a stress relief hence the name of it. The smell is long lasting and makes my hands feel bacteria free.
Sydni J.
Allen, TX
AMAZING!!! Doesn't dry hands or leave a nasty after taste. Aloe in product leaves hands with a soft, moisturized feeling. Doesn't leave hands greasy.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
I love how it smells it is very relaxing and comes in handy since I have small children i use it often and even just because of the relaxing scent
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
With it being winter months and germs being out of control keep this little gem with you. It has eucalyptus and spearmint to help ease your tension
Andrew K.
Arena
Love to put this on before classes start and it smells so good. Easy to just throw in your pocket and go on with the day without it being a burden.
Alexis M.
Houston
Comforting smell, it feels like I’m getting a hug from my dad or grandpa. So homey and earthy, makes you feel like you have nothing to worry about.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon