Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Ashley C.
I personally love the smell of eucalyptus and spearmint, so putting them together is a dream come true for me. Definitely calming and not too potent or flowery.
Amanda G.
Boerne, TX
The eucalyptus spearmint anti stress line at Bath and Bodyworks is my absolute favorite scent they offer. It is so calming and relaxing and helps clear my head.
Christi T.
Lafayette, IN
Love love love this stuff! So easy to tote with you when you can't have access to wash your hands. And the smells available are great!
Price is perfect as well!
Jeimi C.
I love bath and body works it never disappoints. I use almost everything from this store. This soap is actually goes what it says on the bottle it's really good
Emily B.
Anderson, SC
This is a great product to use in the office. The scent is incredibly calming and clean but is still pretty strong. It leaves your hands soft and bacteria free!
Heather F.
Peoria
There is always a bottle of this sitting on my desk at work. I shake a lot of hands so not only am I killing germs but I'm knocking out stress also. Double win!
Laura K.
Clarksville, TN
This product is wonderful. I am a big anything minty fan. The sanitizer feels great and smells great once it dries. I really like it. I will be buying it again.
Hannah S.
Tahlequah, OK
This is seriously the best! I always have a couple of them stored away in case I run out. It smells amazing and it so calming and stress relieving, I love it.
Lynn T.
I absolutely love these. Pocket friendly and the stress relief scent is great! I keep these in my purse, pocket of my scrubs, or class bag. Highly recommended!
Mandy M.
Monroe, WA
Smells AMAZING! I love how it smells like the lotion and is anti bacterial! I've only gotten it once but maybe when I make another trip there I will buy again!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon