Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
This is the perfect product for me. I love eucalyptus and this has that in it. I buy these in small bottles and keep them everywhere. They are only $1.75 and can be found at bath and body works. It's also an antibacterial so it gets rid of those annoying germs along with that dreadful stress we all get. Highly recommend This!
Sara G.
Loudon, NH
I personally have never bought this product myself, but have borrowed it from a friend. I use it at work and it definitely helps to get rid of stress and ease away the pains of the day. Also, pretty worth the price compared to Bath and Body Works usual prices.
Stepher D.
Atlanta, GA
This scent can be a hit or miss for people, but I can recognize a difference. When I take the time to breathe this in I truly feel more relaxed. I notice the tension in my shoulders release. The hand sanitizer is perfect because it's so small you can use this anywhere you're stressed to calm yourself. I like to use it at work
Tiffany D.
I love these! I keep these in my office at work, so I can enjoy the calming scent, while keeping germ free. I like them because they don't smell like alcohol like a lot of other sanitizers do, and don't dry out my hands. I love the whole line of this scent honestly, would suggest it. It's light and not over-powering
7|23 P.
one of my favorite aromatherapy products because it affordable, its light, smells good, and it relaxing. I think the spearmint is what makes it so relaxing. its like chewing spearmint gum but for your hands.... does that make sense ? lol. they are usually sold 5 for 6 and if I'm not mistaken 1.75 single. the hand sanitizer isn't sticky and easily absorbs into skin. I was skeptical about aromatherapy but I think I can get into now.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is my favorite antibacterial gel! The smell is amazing and nothing like alcohol. They don't make my skin feel dry or sticky like other antibacterial gels I've tried. You can get the single bottle for pretty cheap. I don't love these new bottles though. They seem to open up in my purse a lot more than the older style bottles.
Carla J.
I love this hand sanitizer. I keep a bottle of it on my desk at work so I can destress and sanitize my hands at the same time. It doesn't have a strong or weird scent compared to some aromatherapy products. It is very clean smelling and calming.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorite scented hand sanitizers.  i love how it smells and that I find that smell calming to me when I feel stressed out.  I can normally find it at a good price at my local Bath and Body Works store.  I also love that i feel that my hands are clean.  I will definitely be buying more.
Kaitlyn N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is my favorite germ-x from bath and body works or possibly of all time. The smell is amazing and does seem to calm me down. I always buy this and sometimes it is actually hard to find because it's so amazing!!
Raquel R.
Wheeling, IL
This year is all about being stress free and enjoying life! What better product than Stress Relief hand sanitizer? I have been obsessed with this scent for years now and now I can feel clean while using it! Best of both worlds!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon