Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I love this smell...while I'm not crazy about moat Bath and Body works hand sanitizer, I really enjoy this one because it doesn't seem fake. It also has a very calming smell.
Andrea P.
This is my absolute favorite hand sanitizer. I bought numerous of these to have at my place of employee, everyone uses it. I work in a high stress place so this is a must!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear by this scent and the stress relief line already so when I found they had little hand sanitizers I stocked up. It's a really fresh, invigorating scent and the small size makes it perfect for throwing in school bags or purses.
Jessica V.
Oxnard, CA
I love the smell of it, it leaves my sking feeling great and the aroma is everything, i love gat if you pair it with the lotion at night you really feel the stress relief
Ashley Z.
I love keeping this hand sanitizer by my desk! When I am stressing out trying to study I apply some and the smell just relaxes me. I've bought the product when it was about $5 or so. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Courtney P.
Woodstock, GA
I love all of the b&b works stress relief line. The hand sanitizer is nice because you can use it several times a day without it being over powering. Great to keep on your desk at work!! Didn't seem to dry out my hands either.
Savina R.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer! It truly relaxes me and makes me feel calm. Not to mention the smell opens up my stimuluses and allows me to be at peace. When I'm feeling really rushed or stressed I allows use some.
nicole g.
This stuff is amazing. The smell is fantastic. I can actually feel the stress relief. I used this stuff all the time. Great price. Pocket packs are the best for on the go in a purse or backpack!
Victoria D.
I love the double use you get front this scent. First it's great as an antibacterial hand sanitizer. It is also great when feeling a bit stressed I usually tap some on my temples and it feels fresh and the scent is amazing!
kyra h.
Comfort, TX
Anything bath and body works smells amazing. if I were to buy one item from them if I had to choose, it would be the eucalyptus specimens aromatherapy stress relief. this smell is amazing and calms your senses in 2 seconds.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon