Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Courtney G.
Sykesville, MD
My little oasis when I'm stick at the library studying! smells great and gives me a little aromatherapy when my college stress gets the best of me. A little on the pricey side but its affordable.
KAMILA D.
Romeoville, IL
Great Ani bacterial gel! It smells wonderful like mint aND it dries up quickly. Doesn't leave a sticky residue at all and makes u feel clean. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars is because of the name... I don't think it's a stress reliever, it just smells good
Caitlin C.
Nashua, NH
This smell is absolutely heavily.. I've got the body wash.. Body lotion.. Candles and hand soap of this scent!! Usually wait for a body works sale online with free shipping to get the best deal!
Alice M.
Ossineke, MI
This hand sanitizer is wonderful for calming the mind. I haven't tried similar products but it would beat them. It did meet my expectations, it relieved my mind. My sister got it for all of her bridesmaids. I am very satisfied with this Bath and Body Work's product.
jessica f.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my go to picks for hand sanitizer. It gives me a refreshed and relaxed vibe from the scent. However, I don't use hand sanitizer every day so I wish the expiration date was longer. 😢
Annie S.
Portland, OR
This stuff smells amazing, and the bottle size is great. Bath and body works has great sanitizers, but I love that this scent is so relaxing, and you're also getting reallty clean soft hands.
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA
I honestly love this stress relief collection from bath and body works. The hand sanitizer works great without having an overwhelming smell. I use the travel size and just keep it in my purse.
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
This scent, although very strong, does truly destress me. I was very skeptical at first, but it truly helps! Sometimes I put this on my hands while studying for a big test and then i put it on for the test and it calms me down!! And it definitely does it's job sanitizing!
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
I absolutely love this product. I keep it next to my kitchen sink to use while cooking. It removes odors like no other. Onion hands? All gone! I stock up during Bath and Body Works promotions!
Michelle G.
I love their Eucalyptus Spearmint line. I have the candles, plug ins, and now the antibacterial gel hand sanitizes. I love the scent and carry these (in the travel size) in all my purses. I always stock up on these when they are on sale! I highly recommend these!

Amazon