BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
kim b.
Kimball, MI
This is a wonderful hand sanitizer, I keep a bottle in each bathroom and in the kitchen, as well as a mini in my purse. The smell is refreshing, not like an alcohol wipe. Love B B W products! I also recommend the lavender gel, it too is refreshing and not overwhelming.
Jasmin G.
Wilmington
This is like a spa in a bottle. The smell is amazing and it gives an invigorating feeling in the air when using. The eucalyptus is such a great stress reliever even if this is only a handful soap
KAMILA D.
Romeoville, IL
Great Ani bacterial gel! It smells wonderful like mint aND it dries up quickly. Doesn't leave a sticky residue at all and makes u feel clean. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars is because of the name... I don't think it's a stress reliever, it just smells good
Alice M.
Ossineke, MI
This hand sanitizer is wonderful for calming the mind. I haven't tried similar products but it would beat them. It did meet my expectations, it relieved my mind. My sister got it for all of her bridesmaids. I am very satisfied with this Bath and Body Work's product.
Caitlin C.
Nashua, NH
This smell is absolutely heavily.. I've got the body wash.. Body lotion.. Candles and hand soap of this scent!! Usually wait for a body works sale online with free shipping to get the best deal!
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA
I honestly love this stress relief collection from bath and body works. The hand sanitizer works great without having an overwhelming smell. I use the travel size and just keep it in my purse.
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
This scent, although very strong, does truly destress me. I was very skeptical at first, but it truly helps! Sometimes I put this on my hands while studying for a big test and then i put it on for the test and it calms me down!! And it definitely does it's job sanitizing!
Michelle G.
I love their Eucalyptus Spearmint line. I have the candles, plug ins, and now the antibacterial gel hand sanitizes. I love the scent and carry these (in the travel size) in all my purses. I always stock up on these when they are on sale! I highly recommend these!
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
I absolutely love this product. I keep it next to my kitchen sink to use while cooking. It removes odors like no other. Onion hands? All gone! I stock up during Bath and Body Works promotions!
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this Sanitizer. I feel like it does relieve stress and allows the body to calm. It may be all in your head, but it still allows you to feel relaxed. I have purchased this a few times for myself. I really do enjoy this product and recommend it to everyone.
Enrique P.
Dover, NJ
Does This Actuality Decrease Stress?
Shae K.
Summertown
Is this an actual stress reliever? I’m interested!
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Do any of you guys find that it doesn't smell as good as the body lotion or it just me?

Amazon