Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Nicole C.
Orlando, FL
I use there stress relief product all the time I have the body loation also and it has such a calm and relax smell and the hand sanitizer is not stick and leaves my hads feeling fresh and not dry
Jessica G.
This is one of my favorite soaps. I take advantage of all the sales and stock up so I can have a bottle at work and at home. I use it often and love to share with my co workers. I buys it way too much!!
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA
I honestly love this stress relief collection from bath and body works. The hand sanitizer works great without having an overwhelming smell. I use the travel size and just keep it in my purse.
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
This scent, although very strong, does truly destress me. I was very skeptical at first, but it truly helps! Sometimes I put this on my hands while studying for a big test and then i put it on for the test and it calms me down!! And it definitely does it's job sanitizing!
Adrianna M.
Stuart, FL
I love the smell of this sanitizer! The fragrance is so invigorating and refreshing. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like other sanitizers sometimes leave behind. My only complaint is that the little beads that are in it sometimes don't dissolve all of the way.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
I absolutely love this product. I keep it next to my kitchen sink to use while cooking. It removes odors like no other. Onion hands? All gone! I stock up during Bath and Body Works promotions!
Annie S.
Portland, OR
This stuff smells amazing, and the bottle size is great. Bath and body works has great sanitizers, but I love that this scent is so relaxing, and you're also getting reallty clean soft hands.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
My favorite hand sanitizer by far! It lasts a very long time and the smell is so soothing. I'm a big fan of Bath & Body Works stress relief collection and this hand sanitizer is no exception!
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love bath and body works stress relief line. Especially the hand sanitizer it's such a cool feeling. Very relaxing. Also the spearmint smell is my favorite smells fresh! I highly recommend
Lydia S.
This scent is one of my all time favorites and I love that it comes in a hand sanitizer now! It's a great pick me up and also cleans my hands. What more could you want?!
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon