Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works! I also love that it comes as a hand gel now. It’s cheap and fits anywhere! It’s also very calming. I’ll definitely buy this again. It’s so worth it!!!!
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Love the smell of this! It also does a great job of cleaning up your hands when you just cant get to a sink! Stress relief is perfect for the school bag or purse and they're pretty cheap too!
Amanda M.
Worcester, MA
This is such a great product. If you are in a stressful time using this sanitizer will calm you down. The best part about it is that it’s affordable and I recommend it all the way!
Olya T.
Pullman
If you ended a quick way to de stress, use this hand sanitizer. The smell is of eucalyptus and it’s beyond comforting and calming. I own two bottles and it’s not expensive at all.
Rochelle N.
A great essential to have on you. Perfect little size for my backpack and purses. It smells great and calming. It helps with cleaning my hands when I'm on the go.
Maricela F.
I had the bigger size given to me as a gift and ended up buying a 12 pack of travel size of these and gifting some and use the rest! I love this hand sanitizer it smells wonderfully breath taking! I'm not sure how well it truly does on the stress part but it definitely takes your mind off of it because of the great smell!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I really like the smell of the eucalyptus and spearmint in this "stress relief" line from Bath and Body Works. This PocketBac is great for my purse and it is used after pumping gas or using shopping carts. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin. The scent does seem to have a calming effect too. (I have the hand lotion in this scent too.)
Erika W.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this calming scent from Bath & Body Works. It has a clean and refreshing scent and it isn't full of alcohol. This scent is one of my favorites and always leaves people asking what is that wonderful smell. I have one in my car, purse, house and desk at work. I am hooked and can't go in the store without picking some up for myself. The price for the little bottles never change and is very affordable.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
Most amazing scent ever, I promise you. I first had this scent when it wasnt called the "stress relief" scent. It was eucalyptus spearmint or something of that sort. I loved it so much and I was so sad when I ran out. So when i FINALLY found it, i had major nostalgia. I think it's stress relieving in the sense that it just smells calming or like a spa. It absorbs very nicely and the smells stays a long time! I'd recommend this to anyone/everyone.
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
*FINISHED PRODUCT REVIEW*
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind and Spearmint Essential Oil soothes and uplifts. This hand sanitizer gets the job done every time and this particular scent is my all time favorite. I will forever be repurchasing these for everyday use.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon