Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Beth S.
Murray, KY
Bath and body works eucalyptus spearmint is refreshing, calming, and awakening all at the same time! I can sanitize my hands without the overwhelming smell of alcohol. I love love love this product!
Chantal E.
Las Vegas, NV
This smells so good. I use the lotion and the body scrub. I buy them normally when they on sale and I stick up. It works so good so it meet my expectations. I am a repeat user so I buy this often. I also give it as gifts because why not. They do not need no improvements.
Trang V.
If you like a pure eucalyptus smell, then you'll love this range. I personally love the smell, so I love this hand sanitizer. I can't confirm that it relieves stress though, but it's a nice smell.
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
I work at an urgent care and normal hand sanitizer makes my head hurt from the smell. This smell is relaxing and gets the work done for sanitizing my hands too. I always get complements on this smell.
Lyric W.
Sylmar, CA
I love the smell it's my favorite of the aromatherapy line. It affordable especially when there's a sale or coupons and it lasts a long time so it's worth the money. One con it dries my skin out I know it's a sanitizer and there's alcohol but I just don't lie dry hands.
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
I love this hand sanitizer. it is so relaxing and I swear whenever I'm stressed I just put a little dot on my hand and rub it around it makes me feel so much better. if you don't already have this you need to get it probably the best hand sanitizer I've ever had. Love it.
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite pocket hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works. It smells so fresh and amazing! However, I find that there is always a crust of dried out sanitizer along the edge of the cover and that it sometimes leaks out of the bottle.
KAMILA D.
Romeoville, IL
Great Ani bacterial gel! It smells wonderful like mint aND it dries up quickly. Doesn't leave a sticky residue at all and makes u feel clean. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars is because of the name... I don't think it's a stress reliever, it just smells good
Jasmin G.
Wilmington
This is like a spa in a bottle. The smell is amazing and it gives an invigorating feeling in the air when using. The eucalyptus is such a great stress reliever even if this is only a handful soap
jessica f.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my go to picks for hand sanitizer. It gives me a refreshed and relaxed vibe from the scent. However, I don't use hand sanitizer every day so I wish the expiration date was longer. 😢
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon