Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Lanya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This hand sanitizer is one of my good staple products. The size is very nice, the smell is awesome. It's not too op very powering or alcohol smelling. I would definitely recommend this to my friends .
Danielle P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love this scent. I don't know if it is actually stress relieving but it smells great and I cannot get enough of it. I always stock up during their sales otherwise it gets a little pricey for me. The only thing that would make this perfect is if the price went down a bit.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I don't know if this has actually made me calm down a bit or if it's more of the placebo effect. I used these sanitizer every monday before and after lab (we were dissecting pigs and other things) so I always wanted to make sure my hands were clean. It really did help to calm me down a bit
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
Love this! Smells great, a great gift for anyone since the smell isn't too "girly" or "manly" (forget gender norms!) and is light enough to not be nauseating. The finish makes you feel genuinely clean and not sticky.
Samantha S.
Smells delicious !! I'm a huge fan of these mini pocket sanitizers. Great for taking on the go. They are inexpensive and last a while for how tiny the bottle appears to be. I would definitely recommend !
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
I love this sanitizer when I'm at work or at school. It had a pleasant scent that does not fade away too quickly. The sanitizer is not sticky at all. I have the travel size so it fits in my purse easily.
Liz M.
East Norwich, NY
Scent is rather pleasant. The minty aroma does give a refreshed feeling upon application. Of course, there is a lot of alcohol contained in this product so moisturizing after application is recommended.
sarah T.
I use this product almost every day! I love it so much because the strong aroma smells fantastic and helps me clear my mind in stressful times. It has done above and beyond with its job and it's one of my favorite scents made by Bath & Body Works!
Lisa P.
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. The refreshing scent makes your hands seem even cleaner and the scent stays. Sometimes it feels very drying to my hands, but overall is a great product.
Mbrit B.
I'm not a big fan of Tue scent but it is OK. I find that it does calm me down especially when I'm about to take a test and its very calming and soothing. I have the new packaging and overall its worth it.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon