Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Tiffany B.
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer is such a staple for me. I use these everyday- right before I touch my face to apply makeup or skincare. I keep a ton in my vanity and I keep the Stress Relief in my purse! This scent in particular is great- as is the whole aromatherapy line. I like the update in packaging that happened a few years ago (maybe 2015?) from the weird rectangular bottle to the rounded style.
Irma A.
Springfield Mass
This works. I use it every single day and it smells amazing. It is a great stress reliever . I put a small amount on my hand then distribute it on my entire hands and smell it . You'll feel relaxed afterwards. I love it . I would recommend it.
Hi everyone, I was wondering if the flecks in the hand sanitizer are considered a little too "girly". I don't mean to offend anyone by this, this was just a question I had about this product. I'm a guy and I don't care too much for my masculinity, but I also don't want to appear excessively feminine. This is the main fragrance I want but I don't know if it's common for a guy to have hand sanitizer with flecks in it. I'd really appreciate anyone's thoughts on this, so thanks!
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Is this going to free you of all stress? Of course not. The eucalyptus spearmint scent is refreshing however. It is strong and can be a little overpowering. It isn't a product I would use in confined spaces such as a car. I do carry this product with in my purse. It's the perfect size.
Miranda R.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of my must-have products. I love bath & body works aromatherapy products and this is no exception. I carry this with me in my purse at all times. I use this if I am feeling stressed, need to clean my hands, or both! One inhale after application goes a long way for my mental health as well as keeping those germs away!
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
I really like these aromatherapy-type products from Bath & Body Works. this pocketbac smells wonderful and is kind of therapeutic. it’s very calming and soothing.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I don’t have the full size because I haven’t seen them before. However, I do have over 10 of the pocket sanitizers in this scent. I have them every where! I love this scent. Everything here lately I’ve gotten from Bath & Body Works has been the Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint. Definitely recommend!
Lindsey S.
Spring, TX
This is my all time favorite scent from bath and body works! The smell in this hand sanitizer is perfect: it’s not too strong but it’s still present. I love how it is so easily accessible with the silicone travel holder. I have it clipped to the inside of my purse so it’s always at my disposal. Great product!
Avani P.
This is a bit of a strong scent. I love the eucalyptus scent but I like it better as the pillow mist. It is known for being a stress relieving scent and it is pretty good at doing that. Try it out if you have not already but my go-to is having a sweet scent or fruity.
jazmin v.
San Luis, AZ
My favorite scent. One of my coworkers gave it to me for my birthday and I really enjoy it till the last drop. I was very impressed on how great it was. It didn't left that strong smell behind like many other hand sanitizers.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon