Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Taylor I.
I love the stress relief line at bath and body works! It is the only scents that truly produce a calming effect!! Not to mention the various compliments I get from guests on how wonderful my hand soap smells!! I highly recommend all bath and body works soaps!!
Heydi M.
Yonkers, NY
Have the entire line of Eucalyptus Stress Relief products . It's a bit pricey but super affordable during their annual sales (they always go on sale ) I usually stock up during that time . Honestly I don't know if it works but love the smell , Kinda relaxing
Danielle A.
I love all of their stress relief scented items! I use the lotion, pocketbac, and body oils! The scent is so soothing and calming. It was a lifesaver during my pregnancy! After a long day it's really helpful to just sit back and relax!
Hilaree S.
Greensboro, NC
I found this to be my go to hand wash for the master bathroom. It smells amazing and really helps unwind after a stressful day. Bath and body Works did a great job one this stress relief line, I highly recommend picking it up. It's a fantastic product.
Katie A.
Richmond, IN
Oh my gosh this is one of my absolute favorite hand soaps of all time! You can't beat this scent...sometimes I wash my hands just so I can smell the soap! I definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone. Does not dry out my hands at all either!
Dana B.
Biloxi, MS
I purchased most of these antibacterial soap is for my daughter and mail them to her in Orlando, in her care packages. The stress relief is absolutely wonderful I use the lotion and body wash as well. It really does seem to work my daughter swears by it.
Carrie F.
Canal Winchester, OH
I use many of the Bath and Body works hand sanitizer scents. They are all refreshing and can be used multiple times a day without drying hands. I like the new shape of the bottle. It fits nice in my purse side pocket. I'm very satisfied with this brand.
Sydney E.
Denver, CO
This is without a doubt my absolute favorite soap ever. It smells SO GOOD. It's clean, it's subtle, it's fabulous. I've always found it to be pretty reasonably priced, especially with a coupon. Overall, I'd say this is my favorite thing that B&B makes.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
These are definitely my favorite and my go too for sanitizers. I never go without! With the price of 5 sanitizers for only $6 I am always stocked up. The eucalyptus scent helps to calm my nerves all while killing any nasty bacteria that may be on my hands
Temeca M.
I like Bath & Body Works mostly because the scents are lasting and makes me feel that my hands are cleaner due to the scent smelling so good. I little pricey but it's a good product to have at the office or in a guest bathroom if you are price conscience.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?

Amazon