BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hannah H.
Ashtabula
100% recommend!!! I love this hand sanitizer so much! It doesn’t dry out your hands after you use it! It really does have a calming sensation! It’s surprisingly affordable! Plus you can get some really cute holders for pmyour purse!!!
Zauya P.
Zionsville , IN
I love this pocketbac anti bacterial hand gel, the scent is one of my favorites and I love that I can throw it into my purses or in the car for on the go cleanliness. It does not give an overwhelming alcohol scent but it definitely makes my hands feel super clean and refreshed!
Molly K.
I always love these little Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand sanitizers, but this one takes the cake. The smell is amazing and instantly helps you relax while also cleaning your hands. Perfect for on the go, to throw in a bag, or for kids at school.
rae w.
Hiram, Ohio
Overall, it's not a bad product. I find that it doesn't leave my hands too dry, as some anti-bac hand sanitizers a prone to do. My hands remain relatively soft after use.

The scent is not too bad. I do feel a bit more relaxed after smelling the eucalyptus and spearmint. Sometimes, if I'm just that in need of relaxing, I'll open the container and get a quick sniff. It does help, but there are times where I find it to be very medical smelling. Not often, but just on occasion.

Packaging is nice, but I do not suggest carrying it on one of those key chain things. The tops can pop open. I have that happen a lot with my raspberry scented anti-bac.
Rayan H.
My #1 favorite hand sanitizer , this product smells amazing. The smell of this hand sanitizer is so different and it’s so amazing. Everywhere that I go if I put it on somebody always asks me what am I wearing! If I can smell like this all day every day I’d be so happy 🙌🏼
danielle s.
I do not have this specific one, I have the smaller one that I can keep in my pocket book. I love the smell of this hand sanitizer. The smell is very relaxing and I usually like to apply it before a test or before work lol It is inexpensive and a great stress reliever!
Emily R.
Austintown, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am a full time college student and with that comes a lot of stress. I use this before every exam/quiz/cram session (you name it!) when I do use it in class my classmates practically beg me for some! The smell is calming and not over powering, I truly love it. When Bath & Body works had a sale recently I bought them out of this scent, just to stock up!
Lidia A.
Northridge
The smell is not as strong or powerful as I would hope it to be, especiallyconsidering it is from the Aromatherapy line. And strangely enough, lookingat the label reminds me that I have things to stress about! I have a bunch of these pocket bacs and this is the only one that makes my hands sticky after use :/ I'm not pleased with this one...
Alicia H.
At first I got this because of my anxiety, but It does relieve stress just like it says. I like it because it is a sort of personalized, travel size antibacterial. Its a good price for a sanitizer. I have purchased the body wash , shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it 100% if you are stressed and / or need sanitation on the go.
Heba H.
Mooresville NC
I never leave the house without these portable on the go hand sanitizers ! They are a must to have and I usually buy them in batches mainly to use the offers and promos the shop always has :) o love the fragrances and the wide range of choices there is a fragrance for everyone ! I also love the fact that it's not greasy or sticky it dries perfectly compared to other hand sanitizers .
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Julie M.