Dani H.

Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?

Berneta A.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
1 year, 1 month ago
I think it works like aromatherapy and makes you calm down for a bit. The minty scent is very relaxing which forces you to breathe it in deeply, which is also helping to reduce stress levels,
Sara G.
Sara G.
Loudon, NH
2 years, 3 months ago
It does help to reduce stress. It won't make it all go away, but it does provide a calming sensation. And the smell does stay around for a few minutes, it's actually pretty strong. Be careful if you're sensitive to smells and may get a headache.
Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
I don't know if it really reduces stress but the smell is really nice and lovely. Therefore I guess it would make you feel better for a small time period of using it. I highly recommend the candle though. Definitely helps you relax more.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes!!! Worth every penny!!!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
2 years, 5 months ago
The specific combination of eucalyptus and spearmint is known to reduce stress. The hand sanitizer packs do have a pretty strong smell and will linger on your hands for quite a while.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
2 years, 6 months ago
I use it all the time, I wouldn't say it relieves stress. The smell is nice and could be relaxing but I would suggest the candle for that. Also the smell is gone as soon as its rubbed in.
Katy B.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
2 years, 6 months ago
I haven't really noticed any improvements so far , I would try essential oils they are less diluted
Krista S.
Krista S.
Perry, GA
2 years, 6 months ago
the smell to me is soothing, I keep a bottle of it on my desk at work and use it throughout the day, and I use a room spray of the same scent in my car, I love the smell of it
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 6 months ago
It's a soothing scent for sure, but it won't actually take away stress
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
2 years, 6 months ago
I was slightly disappointed by this. It smells like men's cologne & gave me a headache. Not what I was expecting.