BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Stifle stress on-the-go! This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil. NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft.

• Does this seriously help with stress?3 Answers
  • Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger...10 Answers
  • How do you like how these smell?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
Definitely not ideal to keep in your handbag😂😂 but I love to have this in my room, bathroom, and in vehicles. It’s a great scent which is my favorite bath and body scent other than black cherry merlot. I recommend this to everyone. It’s perfect if you constantly use up your pocketbacs, because you can just refill them with this. You can even have this at your desk!
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
My favorite scent. I love B&BW hand sani's because they are strongly scented but it's not an annoying headache smell. This scent is truly so relaxing I want to bathe in it every night! It also has super cute packaging and it small enough to carry on your keys without being in the way.
Avani P.
This is a bit of a strong scent. I love the eucalyptus scent but I like it better as the pillow mist. It is known for being a stress relieving scent and it is pretty good at doing that. Try it out if you have not already but my go-to is having a sweet scent or fruity.
Rayan H.
My #1 favorite hand sanitizer , this product smells amazing. The smell of this hand sanitizer is so different and it’s so amazing. Everywhere that I go if I put it on somebody always asks me what am I wearing! If I can smell like this all day every day I’d be so happy 🙌🏼
danielle s.
I do not have this specific one, I have the smaller one that I can keep in my pocket book. I love the smell of this hand sanitizer. The smell is very relaxing and I usually like to apply it before a test or before work lol It is inexpensive and a great stress reliever!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and I always keep one in every purse I have. This is the only anti bacterial hand gel that I use. I purchase from Bath and Bodyworks. Very easy to use and I will always buy this product. Recommend other to try this product.
Alicia H.
At first I got this because of my anxiety, but It does relieve stress just like it says. I like it because it is a sort of personalized, travel size antibacterial. Its a good price for a sanitizer. I have purchased the body wash , shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it 100% if you are stressed and / or need sanitation on the go.
Melanie L.
California, MD
This stuff is amazing! It sits right on my desk at work and I use it as you would any other hand sanitizer. The Eucalyptus Spearmint scent is so nice and lasts a very long time on me. I have anxiety and when I get stressed or overwhelmed, this scent really does have a relaxing or calming effect. It's lovely, try it!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Tiffany B.
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer is such a staple for me. I use these everyday- right before I touch my face to apply makeup or skincare. I keep a ton in my vanity and I keep the Stress Relief in my purse! This scent in particular is great- as is the whole aromatherapy line. I like the update in packaging that happened a few years ago (maybe 2015?) from the weird rectangular bottle to the rounded style.
Dani H.
Does this really relieve stress and does the smell linger to reduce stress for more than a few minutes?
Belinda M.
I have been using this for the past month has anyone ever had their hands super dry or irritating of the skin ?
Brittany T.
Do the new sanitizers differ from the old at all besides the look?
Rebecca G.
Does this seriously help with stress?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this smell like the actual bath and body works scent, or more like the original purel?