Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Mia K.
Decatur
I love this product so much. It smells so amazing. I love all of Bath & Body Works products and I like how everything is very inexpensive.#
Nichol T.
Tallahassee, FL
Ive always used hand sanitizer but hate the smell. I was so excited to find some scented ones. I have gone through so many of these the people almost know me by name.
julise s.
1,402 reviews
im a very type of histerical obssesed with bacterias and i always have sanitizer gel from b&bw because smell so good
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
this is great scent! I would like to have it in a larger size to have at home or keep at my desk at work. Love me some clementine scent!
Morgan B.
Hot Springs, AR
The smell could be stronger. I like how convenient it is for me with having two kids. I like how small and compact it is too
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
this smells so lovely and I absolutely adore the smell of it. leaves my hands super clean and smelling amazing
Raven K.
Clinton, IN
love these little sanitizers they're so little and cute and you can give them as stocking stuffers for the holiday and get some good smelly ones for cheap.
I like to use this hand sanitazer for many reasons, first all my friends have at least one of this and I don't need to buy one for me hhahahaha. Perfect scent, fresh, long lasting and it doesn't leaves dry your hands.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
All the sanitizer are very good and don't dry my hands out at all especially since I'm constantly using these. This scent was particularly heavenly and reminded me of summer in a bottle. Not sure if this was a limited scent or not but I'd purchase again.