Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nhea A.
This Sanitizer smells WONDERFUL!! It always leaves my hands feeling refreshed and clean.Its very easy to use and very compact. I bought mine at Bath & Body works during a sale so i was extremely happy i got 4. They are very useful for a high school student.
Kyeana M.
Durham, CT
I love Bath & Body Works products! This company really creates great products with lovely scents! Also they are very long lasting and convent for travel. I love to keep this sanitizer in my purse and just grab it whenever I feel I need it. I highly recommend this product.
Mandalin W.
Wabash, IN
I love the smell of springtime & clementines! These are small so makes it handy to keep in your scrub pockets. They don't dry your hands out. I use this several times a day while at work.
Cindy P.
Smells nice and keeps my hands clean when on the go. convenient to carry around so I can use it multiple times a day. After several layers your hands might get sticky so a real hand wash would be recommended. similar price to other hand sanitizers but there are always deals going on.
Maysaa s.
I loved this sanitizer it really made my hands smell nice and it was affordable in my point of view I also recwested this prudiuct to my freinds.
Tiffani P.
Redding, CA
Love the way this smells but is not too much it is easy to use no water needed love the way it feels on my hands bath and body works has the best hand sanitizer for sure i would never buy it anywhere else it is worth the money and i would recommend it to other
Ermisha L.
Best thing ever it smells so good very affordable this is a great buy can travel with it anywhere
Belinda G.
Hickory, NC
It's a hand sanitizer. It's nice that it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Great smell doesn't last long though.
erica l.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the smell! Very fresh and citrusy. Fits in my purse easily. Got a small bottle and it lasts over a month! Love the product and all of bath and body works items
Kristin H.
Greenville, SC
This is the perfect scent for spring! The scent is the perfect mix of spring flowers and sweet clementines. No over powering scent of alcohol like most hand sanitizers. It will not leave a sticky feeling after use and will leave hands smelling great and germ free for hours.