Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Victoria S.
Brasil
Eu não gostei a única coisa que vos t eu foi só cheiro mara que ele tem mas deu certo para minha mãe

Alizeh S.
It's a good hand sanitizer to have when you need one but the main con to this product is the fact that the smell of this sanitizer is very very very overpowering and overwhelming. It's so strong that I get headaches almost every time I use it.
Curly S.
Newark
Smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling great! It doesn't smell too alcoholy, and it's small enough to fit anywhere.
Tiffany B.
Denver, CO
It means so much to me that bath and body works would have great products. and yes it did meet my expections and yes it is very easy to use.
genesis o.
Paterson , NJ

I like a little But its smell is very strong but is excellent for removing odor of hands and its packaging is quite practical because it can also lead to anywhere.
Dibiana B.
Chula Vista, CA
I hated the smell abd the way my hands felt after using. It made my hands very dry and it was waaaay to expensive for that.
Lele M.
Harrisburg, PA
Scent isn't bad but somewhat very strong love the color to it an the tiny beads inside id use it on a daily
Geraldine R.
Stockton, CA
I always felt like all sanitizers are all the same, only pro is that smell is really nice. But honestly I would rather have bought the target brand hand sanitizers. If you like the smell I say go for the bath and body brands. By if you're looking for just utility purposes I would just go for the anything that is cheaper and works.
Kai T.
I don't like any of the bath and body works hand sanitizers. I hate the scent of the sanitizer and find it way too strong - but then again I'm sensitive to scent. So if you aren't a huge fan of scent just stay away from it and get your generic stuff. I wouldn't buy it again.
Sapphire M.
Albuquerque, NM
It was an okay product. It wasn't my favorite because it smelt terrible. So I would not recommend it to others.