Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nichol T.
Tallahassee, FL
Ive always used hand sanitizer but hate the smell. I was so excited to find some scented ones. I have gone through so many of these the people almost know me by name.
Mandalin W.
Wabash, IN
I love the smell of springtime & clementines! These are small so makes it handy to keep in your scrub pockets. They don't dry your hands out. I use this several times a day while at work.
Cindy P.
Smells nice and keeps my hands clean when on the go. convenient to carry around so I can use it multiple times a day. After several layers your hands might get sticky so a real hand wash would be recommended. similar price to other hand sanitizers but there are always deals going on.
Lenah A.
Douglasville
This product smells really good and also safetly cleans your hands. Its a good product
Ermisha L.
Best thing ever it smells so good very affordable this is a great buy can travel with it anywhere
Maysaa s.
I loved this sanitizer it really made my hands smell nice and it was affordable in my point of view I also recwested this prudiuct to my freinds.
Holly B.
Lewisville, TX
I LOVE the citrus scent in this sanitizer. It leaves your hands feeling really refreshed, and gets rid of any dirty feeling you have from just doing daily things. The scent stays, and it doesn't dry out skin like some hand sanitizers. definitely recommend!
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD
Has a very nice smell I use this anytime of season not only spring time, I love how the scent does not fade away . Highly recommend
Kristin H.
I love this small and easy to use hand sanitizer. It fits into my Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer holder. I love the smell and it reminds me of fresh oranges.
Kassiah G.
Longview, WA
Smells amazing, doesn't leave a sticky residue and isn't very drying, absolutely love the product and the store all together