Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
I think I used to buy these purely for the scent. I hate the way my hands feel after using them, but they're just so inexpensive and smell so nice, it's hard to resist. This scent is so very refreshing to me, as are most citrus scented items.
Neethu A.
Marietta, GA
What better way to kill bacteria than to use a antibacterial gel that smells like summer? I can't think of any! I love carrying these in my purse and keeping one in my car for when I've touched something icky or feel like my hands are dirty!!
Emma P.
Maple Shade, NJ
YUM! this hand sanitizer gel smells amazing! its small so you can put it anywhere and use it after feeling a little dirty. could be less expensive, but worth it when you leave a port-a-potty. Felt clean after each use and was overall satisfied
Alizeh S.
It's a good hand sanitizer to have when you need one but the main con to this product is the fact that the smell of this sanitizer is very very very overpowering and overwhelming. It's so strong that I get headaches almost every time I use it.
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
This product is perfect for a teacher.I'm always around germy kids and it's small enough to keep in my pocketbook and smells great. It smells better than most others. I use it about 3x per day. It helps prevent sickness. I love this product.
Morgan H.
Placentia, CA
Using this antibacterial hand sanitizer not only leaves your hands smelling like an orange grove, but it really does clean and disinfect dirt and other things that dirty up your skin. It really does work without leaving a strong alcohol smell
Stephanie M.
Best scent ever! Since it's so small and portable it's easy to carry around. It meet my expectation as it sanitized my hand nicely. I use everyday for the smallest things😂, but I'm not a germ freak. Yes, I totally recommend this product.
Karen R.
I love the smell of the anti-bacterial. They have a large selection. Very affordable, they always have deals in which is great for our budget. I don't think they are very effective. Your hands will always smell hice. Yes, I will buy them again.
Maria D.
Me encanta este producto, muchas veces cuando estoy en reuniones o en algún lugar publico nos exponemos a bacterias y ensuciarnos las manos y con el antibacterial siento que mis manos quedan impecables lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados.
Allie V.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love the fragrance. This hand sanitizer is so confident and affordable! I use it daily and a little does go a long ways. as a germ freak I often wash my hands or refer to this product! will continue to make several purchases