Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Emily M.
Herndon, VA
I love the smell and the size of Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. They fit in my purse super easily and last a really long time. Yes they are a little pricey compared to drug store ones but they last so long because only a little is needed to really feel a difference.
An S.
Naples, FL
I received one of these in a little gift basket from one of the people I answer phones for at work. A nice little treat. I keep it in my purse. Smells nice. Great for those moments when you can't find a place to wash your hands. Whenever I'm in the mall I pick up a few more of these in other fragrances. They are good to keep in the car and or use as stocking stuffers.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Great fresh smell and I feel so much safer/better after using!! Perfect size to put in your pocket or purse and car especially when you have little ones in towe with you. They also make great stocking stuffers or great little additions to gifts. Love this brand!!!
Ashley S.
Weatherford , TX
Love this hand sanitizer!! Not only does it smell so good that it will make you crave some oranges but it really makes your hands feel nice and clean and it doesn't dry them out like a lot of hand sanitizer do! I would most definitely recommend this product.
Esther O.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've been using hand sanitizer gel from Bath and Body Works ever since I was young. They are so portable and affordable that if you ever lose one, you can easily replace it. This scent is also so wonderful. It isn't too strong where it gives you a headache.
Jasmine M.
North Las Vegas, NV
I honestly have an obsession with these little small hand sanitizers! They are so good and so easy to carry anywhere. They also fit anywhere which is good because you can take them anywhere you like. This one smells so good! I do recommend buying these! (:
LaSean W.
Ontario, CA
This product is amazing. I adore it so much because for one, it allows you to be germ-free, secondly, the scent is subtle but powerful because it is not one of those hand soaps that will give you a head ache, and lastly, it is long lasting. I believe that everyone should try!
Jenna W.
Wapello, IA
I love these little hand sanitizes! They are so small you can easily take it anywhere you want and have it ready for any situation. They have a number of scents to choose from, and they smell AMAZING! All for a great price! I would definitely recommend!!
Lisa R.
Youngstown, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with this scent. It's so strong and I love it. Whenever I use it someone asks me what scent I use because they love it. I use it daily and it definitely met my expectations. Very effective. I would definitely purchase this again!
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Love the smell, and it is super convenient that they sell the little purse clips. It would be nice it they made a lid you can buy that is more sturdy, as I have had different versions dump in my purse, or all over my daughters backpack. I do love this one!