Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Cindy P.
Smells nice and keeps my hands clean when on the go. convenient to carry around so I can use it multiple times a day. After several layers your hands might get sticky so a real hand wash would be recommended. similar price to other hand sanitizers but there are always deals going on.
Lizz Marie N.
Calgary
I absolutely love these little mini hand sanitizers, they are so convenient and smell so great! Eaasy to disinfect your hands on the go. We touch so much bacteria when we are our and about its handy to have.
Nathalie L.
Fairvale, NB
Love the way I can bring it with me anywhere I go! I can always be assured that I will not react to the soaps that are in store washrooms. I just always use the one from Bath and Body Works in my purse!
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey
This hand sanitiser is great to keep in your handbag to make sure you always feel clean and refreshed. It's easy to use and smells gorgeous. I expected it to make my hands feel sticky after using it but it didn't. I would recommend this product and I'd definitely buy it again.
Kai T.
I don't like any of the bath and body works hand sanitizers. I hate the scent of the sanitizer and find it way too strong - but then again I'm sensitive to scent. So if you aren't a huge fan of scent just stay away from it and get your generic stuff. I wouldn't buy it again.
Manogna T.
Definitely worth a buy product....already so famous...used all over the world...my personal favorite type of sanitiser...I use it all the time........has been my favorite since long.....gentle on your hand ....and smells awesome too.....so definitely worth a try.
Diana P.
The Bath & Body Works Spring Time & Clementines smells like tropical vacations. The confortable sensation of cleaning mixed with the aroma of my favorite tropical fruits make of this antibacterial a great alternative for a perfect and practical daily higene.
elysha g.
Ontario
I love there pocket size hand sanitizers! Especially the scents, I hate the normal ones, they stink! These are a good price, and the customer service is always really good, which always makes me come back and shop for me! I would repurchase this for sure!
ihsane a.
Springtime & Clementines - PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel - Bath & Body Works - This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that keep hands fresh and clean on-the-go with fragrance inspired by springtime happiness!
Meg R.
This is amazing. I really love the smell and it is perfect for on the go and travelling. It smells just like clementines and feels amazing on my skin. It is brilliant but the bottle is a little small and therefore doesn't last as long as expected.