Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
Smells so amazing, just like spring and oranges. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Mierra M.
This smell good too it help when you shake somebody hand I always get ask what I have one
ashlee a.
I love the way it smells & can easily be attached to a keychain or purse for easy access.
Brittany H.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite scent in the hand sanitizer departmen . I love the citrusy smel .
This has the greatest smell. It is compact and can be taken anywhere. Good price as well
Donna S.
San Diego, CA
One of the best scents!! This is a scent that everyone could love. It's summery and fresh
Esmeralda A.
Fort Worth, TX
Always have in hand never go without it. Love the many variety of scents I can pick from
Karina M.
The smell is so good and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I really like this product.
Emily T.
Wilmington, DE
It gives my hands a clean feeling but since I have eczema it sometimes gives me a rash
Kailyn Y.
Love love love Bath and Body Works products. They are a bit expensive but are worth it.