Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Abby M.
Ashland, OH
LOVE IT!! Smells great.. After I apply my hands feel so clean. I really recommend this product
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Has a fresh crisp scent with a fruity undertone. Very convenient too keep on you at all times.
Kendra G.
Charlotte, NC
I use it everyday. I have to get more to go with my collection. Best spot bath and body works.
DORALKISS B.
Providence, RHODE ISLAND
this product really refreshes my skin and my hands it also leave a wonderful smell. love it .
Jennasis E.
Jacksonville, FL
Nothing serious you can say about handsoap but it did it's job and made my hands smell good.
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
I love this hand sanitizer. I keep one in my purse and it spells so good!! Always wakes me up
destiny h.
The hand sanitizers are very nice smelling and there's a good amount of product in the bottle
RINI S.
I use this hand sanitizer all the time very handy, inexpensive and a lot of different flavors
Heaven B.
This smells so good and the scent lasts for a while and really gives my hands a fresh feeling
Mya R.
North Tonawanda, NY
This product is great for on the go! It leaves your hands smelling so refreshing and clean!