Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I love this scent, it smells like fresh fruit. You can't go wrong with these antibacterial hand gels. I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at work. They are an easy buy and you can usually find them at a discount if you buy several at once. Love all the different scents, too.
Natalie P.
As soon as someone puts on this hand sanitizer, I can smell it from a mile away. This would be a great thing, however I work in a hospital environment, so scented products are prohibited. As far as use outside of the workplace this is great to carry around in your purse to stay clean
Jess D.
Downey, CA
Now let me tell you about the pocket handsinitaizer. This is an amazing creation because not only does it help you stay clean and germ free but it fits everywhere. You can take it in your purse, clutch etc. plus you even can attach these keychain like cover ups that come very handy when trying to make it more accessible. Definitely would recommend it to every one who's a germ free freak like me.
Katelyn J.
Madison, WI
Now that school is back in session I never go anywhere without a pocket size hand sanitizer. I love bath and body Works sanitizers because they not only work well, they leave your hands smelling amazing! I also love the blue micro beads in the sanitizer. Always a personal favorite.
Lisa W.
Le Roy, NY
This antibacterial gel is a daily staple in this house. As a nurse I know the importance of germ control. Both my daughter and I have a bottle in one of the cute little holders ,hanging on our purses. They smell so yummy, and don't leave your hands feeling dried out. Love this!!!
Angela H.
Belleville, MI
Oh can't say enough about this great smelling product. Smell is great and makes you feel clean and refreshed after using it. Many people at work ask me what the great scent is, I am a nurse in a emergency department and it can get stinky this helps me feel clean and refreshed
Isabella A.
Gainesville, FL
This hand sanitizer is great mostly because of its smell and how it leaves your hands. I bought it at my local Bath & Body Works and found it to be a bit pricey for hand sanitizer, but that's because of the quality. I'm really satisfied with it because it smells great and isn't sticky.
Kristin H.
Greenville, SC
This is the perfect scent for spring! The scent is the perfect mix of spring flowers and sweet clementines. No over powering scent of alcohol like most hand sanitizers. It will not leave a sticky feeling after use and will leave hands smelling great and germ free for hours.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I mostly love all the fragrances bath and body works has. I use it usually when I'm out and sometimes even when I need a whiff of good smell hahah
It's affordable I get them when they are at discounts surely il buy it again but I also love to try all their flavores!!
Yester V.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Oh my goodness the smell of this sanitizer is amazing! It doesn't have any harsh chemical scent nor the harsh alcoholic scent, its great for sensitive skin like mine, I normally get red and rashy from other sanitizers but I have yet to find one from this company that reacts badly to my skin.