Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Brittany Q.
Abita Springs, LA
I am obessed with my hands being clean lol and my favorite hand sanitizer is from bath and body works!
Bonnie L.
Marion, OH
I love these i probably have a basket full off different ones. love them all and keep them everywhere
It smells so good... It's compacted and easy to use it.....the texture, the color, the kids loved !!
melissa g.
It smells really good and it's really handy when am at school or any other places keeps my hand clean
Celestine O.
I love this pocketbac. It's convenient to throw in my purse or keep in my car. The smell is amazing.
Julik M.
Me and my daughter love this product helps keep our hands clean and leaves our hands smelling awesome
Kimberly R.
Porter, TX
Love this product and smells awesome. I love this product leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Absolutely love the smell of this hand sanitizer. It moisterizes my hands and doesn't leave them dry.
mckenzie d.
small
can carry around
Emily H.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite hand sanitizers ! I really love the smell of this one and they are really cheap !