Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Emily D.
Kent, OH
These little sanitizer are great to keep in the car or in a purse or backpack. And then smell so good!!!
Patrick T.
This product is amazing I found it will browsing a few months ago and I have used it ever since that day
Ciara C.
Sometimes hand sanitizer is a must and the amazing smell of this hand sanitizer makes using it bearable
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
I always have one of these on me! Great for my kiddo too! All the scents at amazing and not too strong!
Newlin M.
Camby, IN
Literally smells so good. I use it almost every day. 😍 It's super convenient. It smells so refreshing.
Jello 3.
Awesome iota my fav it smells so good and it's great for school
It everything to me just like this site
Lynne T.
These little gems are great so small in my purse great for easy clean up. They always do great choices
Toni S.
Northridge, CA
I've always been a fan of Bath & Body Works Pocketbac because well, it fits in my purse perfectly! It'
Jessica S.
Del Valle , TX
Great smell!! Doesn't leave your hands dry after using it a few times a day. Always get compliments :)
Gia T.
Monterey, CA
I love these hand sanitizers. They keep my hands germ free and moisturized and they smell really yummy.