Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Karen G.
Carrollton , TX
Tiene un olor a frutos cítricos delicioso y deja
Las manos con una sencasion muy fresca sin duda es mi favorito y no lo cambio
Vitasta V.
Long Beach, CA
My all time favorite hand sanitizer gel! I love the smell and it suits it purpose! I love the glittery covers it comes in too!
Mercedes H.
This hand sanitizer doesn't leave a sticky residue in your hands like others do plus the smell stays on for awhile after using.
Rachael V.
Can't stop smelling my hands. They smell so good. This product doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky like other sanitizers do.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
I loved it! It smelled yummy, fresh and clean at the same time and the best part is that my hands felt moisturized afterwards.
Danielle M.
Lumberton, NC
Bath and body Works can do no wrong! I'm a sanitizer freak and this meets my expectations and more! And the smell is perfect!
Maria O.
Homestead, FL
I like having one in my purse and my car, after shopping its great to apply on your hands to get the dust feel off your hands
Morgan B.
Hot Springs, AR
The smell could be stronger. I like how convenient it is for me with having two kids. I like how small and compact it is too
Victoria R.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Really liked this hand sanitizer, I like citrusy scents and I love the beads that are in the hand sanitizer. Would recommend
Kassiah G.
Longview, WA
Smells amazing, doesn't leave a sticky residue and isn't very drying, absolutely love the product and the store all together