Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Adore T.
Langston, OK
Hand sanitizer smells good and my son loves it as well it really smells good killing off germs as well and it could use moisturizer..
Brittany S.
Oceanside, CA
My go to hand soaps leave my hands smelling fresh and clean I love the citrus smell and the they are affordable!!!! Love their deals
Kristie R.
Kingsville
This hand sanitizer smells great and doesn't let the alcohol scent overpower the clementine scent! Lasts a while before wearing off!
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
If you love a strong smell, than this is the best hand sanitizer for you! The smell stays on your hands for hours and I love peach
Bianca P.
Irving, TX
Well, bath and body works were the inventors of antibacterial gels, so there's a that, it's a brand I trust and consume religiously
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD
Has a very nice smell I use this anytime of season not only spring time, I love how the scent does not fade away . Highly recommend
Estrella B.
Cicero, IL
Smells fantastic! Good quality and is small so it saves a lot of space, ratjer than having a big hand sanitizer. Perfect for travel
Jessica G.
Bedford, OH
The perfect size for your purse, this hand sanitizer gel can be used on the go. I love the smell of this particular hand sanitizer
Adam F.
Jackson, TN
This scent is like spring/summer in a bottle. It's so fresh and zingy that sometimes I wash my hands when they aren't even dirty!!
Mandy M.
This is springtime in a bottle and is very refreshing! One of my favorite scents to use because it is unique from the other scents.