Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Kim N.
El Dorado Springs, MO
I love the scent.......use this often, keep one in the car, in my purse, on my kitchen counter. My grandchildren love keeping a bottle of their own.
Nat P.
Corona, CA
I use this secent because i really like the fruity, fresh scent. In my opinion bath and body works has a bit strong scent for me but i like this one
Aileen H.
Edmond, OK
Love Bath &Bodyworks hand sanitizer! Leaves hands feeling clean and smelling great! It does not leave a sticky residue and it also mostuirizes hands!
Haylee R.
Russellville, AR
I'm not the biggest fan of citrus smells, but I received this as a gift so if course I used it. I love pretty much a B&BW products especially soaps:)
Maria U.
Love this pocket antibacterial gel. Very partical, leaves hands very soft and smelling good. The best part is that it does not leave hands sticky.
Isabelle v.
Riverside, CA
I liked how soft my hands felt after using it, but the scent is very strong so if you don't like products with a strong scent I would not recommend
Adiva B.
Toronto
Smells amazing! Works great! Love how it gets all foamy, makes for a great lather!! I give it 5 stars, excellent products from bath and body works
Gina H.
I have these little things in my office, my room, my bathroom, my kitchen, my car and my purse. Easy to use anywhere and they have an amazing smell
Laura H.
Love , love , love this stuff . For a hand sanitizer it's smell of the fruit is very strong , it doesn't have that alcohol disinfecting smell to it
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Really love this hand sanitizer. I keep it in the car, my desk and may purse at all times! You never know when you my touch something questionable!