Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Miranda C.
Pocketbacs are amazingly convenient for hand sanitization on the go! Great for busy moms and even their busy kids! Smells amazing and fresh and gets you clean at the same time!
April C.
Pleasant Garden, NC
I love these hand sanitizers. The price is great so I can afford to buy multiples. I have them stashed in my purse, desk, diaper bag etc... The smells are great and refreshing.
Sherri G.
Love these! Keep several bottles of different fragrances at all times. Convenient size to keep one in lots of different places! Affordable and make great 'gift stuffers' too!
Kathryn G.
Matthews, NC
I love the bath and body works hand sanitizers because they do not smell like you are bathing in alcohol. I like the fresh clean scent of this citrus type but so do the bees
Linda F.
stafford, VA
Smells amazing . love bath and body works
would recommend to buy it . its obi effective , kills germs . and is extremely cheap ! and easy to use bc of the size and shape .
I truly love Bath & Body works hand sanitizers! I've tried many of them and all I can say is that they have a great smell to them and they also make my hands feel smooth !
G H.
Clarkston, MI
I LOVE THIS. Bath and Body works hand sanitizers are my absolute favorite. This smells sooo good and can be somewhat of a replacement for the scent of a perfume or spray.
B NV  .
Love these pocket-sized sanitizers! I put them in every bag and reach for them as often as I can. I always get them for a great deal and make sure to stock up every time.
F M.
Lompoc, CA
The scent is wonderful. Very practical packaging and at an affordable price. Would recommend this for everyone who wants to try something new without spending a whole lot
Haley H.
Henderson, TN
I love love love the smell of this! It reminds me so much of the smell of Florida oranges. Bath and body works hand sanitizers are so convenient and the scent is a plus