Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Toni H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I personally am not a huge fan of this item.Yet it is very affordable and often their are sells which are awesome. with this item u only need one drop i find it to be the same as other hand size hand sanitizer nothing to special. If I were to recommend this to my friends I would recommend it to my tropical friend 😉who don't mind the strong citrus.
Gracely B.
Perry, IA
I love how gentle and the smell of this Bath & Body Works Springtime & Clementines Pocketbac- Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel. It's so small and you can fit it anywhere; your backpack, purse, and maybe even in your car for when you are on the run. It smells amazing and unlike any other hand sanitizers, it 's sensitive on the skin.
Geraldine R.
Stockton, CA
I always felt like all sanitizers are all the same, only pro is that smell is really nice. But honestly I would rather have bought the target brand hand sanitizers. If you like the smell I say go for the bath and body brands. By if you're looking for just utility purposes I would just go for the anything that is cheaper and works.
Taylor C.
Starkville, MS
I absolutely love this scent and the product as a whole. My hands felt much cleaner and more sanitized after using it. It was very affordable, and easy to fid a coupon on. I would rank it high in regards to similar products. I was very satisfied and the smell was captivating, many asked to use it after they smelled the scent.
Anna N.
Bozeman , MT
I love the pocketbac, These are so easy to keep on you! In our purse, pocket, gym bag, car, I buy them all theme to tuck in all corners of my life. I love this scent, it is clean and springy, exactly what I want to smell when washing my hands. No alcohol scent here! PROTIP: check out the sals for great discounts on these!
Hannah Y.
Denver, CO
I love the portability of this product. I can fit it in my purse, my desk and my backpack. Not only is it effective and leaves my hands feeling clean but it also smells incredible. I love that I can buy cute sanitizer holders to carry the gel in. Unlike other hand sanitizers, it doesn't sting my skin or dry my hands out.
Jessica T.
As all of the products from B&BW this one is a fav. the Clementine sent leave you with a fruit frest spring time smell. I always get hand sanitizers for friends and family and this scent will be on the gift list for the Santa season because its not flower and not to summer time but just right for an all year sent. The sanitizer gel doesn't leave a sticky after affect just an nice scent for you to linger over. I highly recommend this producet.
Emily K.
Cleveland, OH
I have one of these (including other scents) in essentially all of my bags - hiking pack, school backpack, purse, etc. It comes in handy whenever I just need my hands to feel cleaner and it smells better than most other hand sanitizers...less of that sterile alcohol-y smell. Convenient size and does its job.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
One of my #favorite scents that bath and body has, but I have a hard time finding it! I would highly recommend this scent, because it's very different than their other scents. Is fruity and fresh without being to overbearing, and their hand sanitizers always feel like they are very good at killing germs!
Tisyphone R.
La Mesa, CA
I want to love Bath and Bodyworks. I really do, but the scents they have are extremely hit and miss for me. I have a decently sensitive sense of smell and most of the scents offered are too strong for me. That being said, this product wasn't extremely overwhelming and left didn't leave a sticky feeling on my hands that other products sometimes do. I will probably try a different scent next time, but I was happy overall.