Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Paola O.
I use these hand sanitizer every day! they are very useful and smell really nice! this is always worth ur money! I have used these for so long and they are the best!
Kayra P.
I love the smell of citrus! This little bottle keeps me free of germs and is good little alternative when there are no restrooms in sight all while leaving my hands smelling great and nicely perfumed.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO
I am most impressed by the scent of this product! The clementine is refreshingly sweet smelling without being overpowering. It reminds me of summertime! My hands always feel clean and never sticky.
Emily S.
Maricopa, AZ
Has such a beautiful tummy scent :) one of my favorite hand sanitizers! The smell lingers beautifully, and the only con I have is that it can be a little pricey compared to other hand sanitizers.
Jasmyn W.
Jackson, OH
I love these! Super convenient and small and compact to keep in your purse. They're not that expensive. I bought it from the Bath & Body Works store. It's very easy to use. I would recommend it!
Jaclyn S.
Blue Springs, MO
In love with this sent. It's not to strong but not to weak. I go every year before school to get 5 for one month and go back to get more. The size of the bottle is perfect to put if your backpack
Brytni A.
Las Vegas, NV
This smells so good, like fruit and love mixed together honestly. I would recommend this to anyone who asked what scent of sanitizer they should get, i would probably tell them to buy 20 lol.
Kathryn G.
Robinson Creek, KY
Love the foam I actually am
Using marshmallow pumpkin right now and I'm in love with this smell this hand soap is great it cleans well and leaves my hands smelling great and so smooth!
Katelyn M.
Plano, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of the hand gel because it dries me out. I have naturally dry skin already. The scent is great but I wish these would be more moisturizing and less drying.
grace s.
Windsor Mill, MD
Smells great and it awesome for travel. I have yet to find a sanitizer that takes care of sticky hands from driving in hot weather, but until then, this will be my go-to product.