Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Ethan C.
Provo, UT
This Hand Sanitizer not only cleans 99.9 percent of bacteria but it also brings springtime thoughts when you smell this product it is like smelling springtime! Its super easy to use so i use in about 4 times a day. Overall I am highly satisfied with this product!
Kaitlyn Y.
Absolutely love the smell of this scent! Love the quality. Convenient travel size fits right on my keychain so that I can use it on the go! Definitely recommend!
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
My whole family loves the smell, clean and refreshing. Not to pricey during sale events, that is when I stock up and save for gifts, everyone loves a good smell.
Andrea P.
The scent is absolutely lovely. Usual hand sanitizers have that harsh, strong scent while this one is actually pleasing. Not only that but my hands feel clean after every use! Would buy them all if I could!
Lisa H.
Brandon, SD
The antibacterial hand sanitizer gel will not only leave your skin clean but it smells amazing and it convenient to put take along no matter where you are going. I love the Springtime and Clementines sent!
bree j.
I use mine all the time. i have one on each and every one of my backpacks and purses. i ise it during scho and at home all the time. my whole family uses it. they smell great and don't leave ur hands sticky
alicia w.
Somerset, KY
This smells amazing and does not leave a sticky residue on your hands like a lot of hand sanitizers. The only complaint I have, as with all bath and body works roducts is that the price is way too high.
Cathy T.
Love all Bath and Bodyworks products. I only buy them when they are on sale and stock up for the year, definitely worth the purchase. My little bathroom luxury 😜. I wish the covers weren't so expensive.
Emma J.
Lakeville, MA
Perfect scent for back to school! It is so fresh and smells exactly like clementines. I would put it on my hands and right away people would ask, "who's eating and orange?". I would recommend to anyone!
Alina T.
Louisville, KY
My daughter does not rinse her hands well enough after washing and tries to dry her soapy hands. Foam soap works great: her hands are clean, it rinses quickly, and her hand-washing overall has improved.