Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Payton E.
Stow, OH
The smell is very nice especially for the spring time. The size of the product makes it easy to take anywhere. The scent lasts for a good amount of time after applying.
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
I LOVE all of these hand sanitizers! Each scent is unique and the variety is amazing. They leave my hands feeling and smelling clean without the hassle of washing them.
Elizabeth S.
Omaha, NE
This smells ammmmazing!!! I keep it in my purse and diaper bag. Non-sticky. Only negative thing is the size, wish it was bigger. Love the smell, it's fresh and really does smell exactly like clementines. Great to have!
This hand sanitizer is absolutely perfect. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate me in the slightest. It's perfect for keeping in your purse in case of emergency! It also smells amazing which is a plus!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I love the smell of this, ive been such a huge fan of bath and body works for so many years, since like middle school 😋haha, holla if you guys out there can relate!
destin b.
Greensboro, NC
this scent is very clean and fresh in scent however if you are sensitive to strong scents it is very strong. it does not dry out your hands as much as other brands.
Cassandra A.
Rowlett, TX
Absolutely my favorite scent of hand sanitizer. Never dries my hands out and I use it all day. The smell is strong but not so strong that's it's not a good thing.
genesis o.
Paterson , NJ

I like a little But its smell is very strong but is excellent for removing odor of hands and its packaging is quite practical because it can also lead to anywhere.
Golda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Its just great and smell lovely. It cleans your hand really good... Everybody that uses it in my house, my family and friends that visit loves it. They put it on their hands even when they really don't need it
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
My whole family loves the smell, clean and refreshing. Not to pricey during sale events, that is when I stock up and save for gifts, everyone loves a good smell.