Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

KIMBERLY H.
I LOVE B&B hand soap!! I will not purchase any other hand soap. It is affordable, smells amazing, and easy to use. I try to stock up on their semi-annual clearance sales. It leaves my hand feeling clean and smelling great. I would recommend everyone to try it!!!
Wendy S.
East Lansing, MI
LOVE almost any of the Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers, The Springtime and Clementines ones smells like a just fresh peeled orange! Sooo fresh and refreshing!!! And smells very clean! Not over powering or too strong. Nor does it smell like a household cleaner!
Lauren C.
This a cute and convenient way to fight germs. There are several different scents to choose from. One of the biggest downsides, though, is the alcohol it leaves behind on your skin. If you use it and then touch food or your mouth you are in for a gross taste!!
Sara L.
Very fragrant and soft. It dried pretty quickly and did not leave a sticky feeling after. I used it when I was outside but not near a sink. I bought this at the bath and body works store. This is more fragrant than most of the other products. I am satisfied.
Adriana R.
Hollywood, FL
No deja la piel de las manos pegostosa ni sensible, lo cual vuelve agradable su uso, hasta en los días de verano cuando las manos tienden a estar sudorosas debido al calor. Tiene un buen aroma que dura bastante tiempo. En definitiva sí lo volvería a comprar.
Tiffani P.
Redding, CA
Love the way this smells but is not too much it is easy to use no water needed love the way it feels on my hands bath and body works has the best hand sanitizer for sure i would never buy it anywhere else it is worth the money and i would recommend it to other
Kim D.
Essex Fells, NJ
There's always something exciting to try at Bath & Body Works. I love picking up new scents of hand sanitizers to try- and this springtime @ clementine citrus gel is one of my favorites. It's super easy to carry around & easy to use. Can't beat this product.
Amanda A.
Elizabeth, NJ
This scent is one that I absolutely love but the problem I found was that when I washed my hands if I had a cut or something it would sting more over any other soap so I don't know if maybe they do have actual citrus extract in it and that's what's causing it
Nhea A.
This Sanitizer smells WONDERFUL!! It always leaves my hands feeling refreshed and clean.Its very easy to use and very compact. I bought mine at Bath & Body works during a sale so i was extremely happy i got 4. They are very useful for a high school student.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
The scent for this is just lovely and beautiful! Is a good price I got it on sale and I got it from bath and body works!! Is just amazing and you feel clean and good! Highly recmmended 😍😍😍 try it