Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Brittany L.
Watertown, CT
This hand sanitizer smells great if you love all things citrus! I pick up a few every time I go to Bath & Body Works. They're small and great for travel or to keep in your purse for convenience. I reach for my sanitizer all throughout the day. As a staple, I highly recommend!
Kathy K.
Philadelphia, NY
Who doesn't use hand sanitizer. I love the was the Bath and Body works smells . Its nice and clean without the chemical smell. I buy them right at bath and Body works. Usually when they are on sale, which is often. I really like the product and always have one on hand with me.
Jodi D.
Roswell, GA
These are always good to keep around for quick cleanups and kids will use them with no argument. They smell a little strong for my taste, but are quick and easy and Bath & Body Works always has good sales on them. I may buy them again for kids backpacks, but not for myself.
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love bath and body works scents. The antibacterial hand sanitizers comes in great travel sizes perfect for purses or drawers at work to always have it handy to use. Love their soaps and sanitizers!
Rachel T.
I love this product!! It smells great and is perfect to carry in your purse! I love bath and body work... Their products work and smell wonderful. They are a little more expensive but totally worth it!
guadalupe t.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like this sanitizer. i love the scent and its long lasting. it is very affordable and it lasts a long time. i bought it at the mall at a bath and body works store and it is very easy to use. i am very saitisfied with this product and i would keep on using this product
Shabina P.
Blaine, WA
Honestly I love bath and body products. I use almost everything they have to offer. I love the hand sanitizer gel because of the different scents they have to offer and the fact that they don't smell like chemicals. Their prices are affordable so you do get your money's worth.
Blanca G.
Pasadena, TX
I just loveee bath and body works sanitizer, first of all the size is amazing because it fits anywhere and ever where, also i just had a baby and when people come and visit her i give them a little bottle and they used before touching the baby, they think is such a cute idea.
Robyn M.
I keep these Pocketbac's on my diaper bag and use them regularly. They all smell wonderful and leave your hands smelling yummy. I find they leave my hands a little sticky though, which I don't love.
I absolutely loved this hand sanitizer. it smelt true to the clementine it portrays and did not leave my hands cracked at all. The handsanitizer was affordable (3.50) and was effective. My hands felt both clean and soft. I would most definitely buy again and already have.