Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Andrea B.
Aurora, Colorado
I usually like simple hand sanitizer like this because they don't carry too harsh of a smell. I'd say I use this almost everyday. It's just like any other hand sanitizer, just cute and flirty. I would recommend.
Hannah M.
I love this hand sanitizer! Bath and Body Works also has little rubber cases for your mini sanitizers that are perfect to clip to a purse or keys to your car. It smells great and they have a bunch of different scents to pick from!
Erica P.
I've always had trouble finding sutible items for skin care and beauty products. So when I saw that this handsanitizer help me I was overjoyed. This is one of my favorites to use because I love it's scent.
Crueon D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Springtime & Clementines Hand Sanitizer has a realy good smell to it. I've had coworkers immediately recognize the scent when I use it. I use it everyday till it runs out. It has really met my expectations when it comes to quality hand sanitizer and I would definitely purchase it again
Alejandra G.
miami, FL
I like this product a lot. It has a nice scent. I use it everyday. I recommend it. It met my expectation because it is great. It is easy to use. I bought a lot of them for my friends. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
ziah r.
Neptune, NJ
This product is the holy grail for hand sanitizer. It smells so good and works just as well as a regular one. I love that i can take it anywhere i go. I love when bath and body works comes out with new smells because i love to put them in my car and all my purses. A definite buy!
Selina S.
Fort Myers, FL
I've always been a fan of Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers. For starters, their formula isn't drying like most sanitizers are. I usually use it about 2-4 times a day. I would definitely recommend it to others considering their price deals and the scents are long-lasting and fresh!
Jennifer P.
Gulfport, MS
LOVE Bath &bodywork a anti bacterial soaps. They are great to keep in kids backpacks, my car, purse, and sports bags. They work great and smell so much better than any of the "off" brand hand sanitizers.
Blanca G.
Pasadena, TX
I just loveee bath and body works sanitizer, first of all the size is amazing because it fits anywhere and ever where, also i just had a baby and when people come and visit her i give them a little bottle and they used before touching the baby, they think is such a cute idea.
guadalupe t.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like this sanitizer. i love the scent and its long lasting. it is very affordable and it lasts a long time. i bought it at the mall at a bath and body works store and it is very easy to use. i am very saitisfied with this product and i would keep on using this product