Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Yester V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Victoria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #85 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

This miniature must-have contains natural ingredients, like Tahitian Palm Milk, and powerful germ killers that get hands fresh and clean without water! You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer in Sunshine & Lemons scent -- sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines and sunshine musk.

Be a step ahead of germs with this pocket size scented hand sanitizer!
Soak up some rays with the scent of Oranges, Springtime & Clementines!
You receive one (1) Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer.
Pair with your favorite pocketbac holder (sold separately).

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Springtime & Clementines Antibacterial Hand Gel
Grey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer!!
I purchased it not to long ago (during summer, using it for the school time) and I can't get enough of it! The smell is extremely spot on and I break into a smile every time I use it.
Now let me tell you, it gets the job done. My hands can be in the most disgusting shape (we've all had the cheeto fingers!!) and I'm in a crunch and don't have time to wash my hands at that moment. It is a great pick me up for the moment until I can get to the restroom.
Every time I use it, classmates turn around and are like (what perfume did you use it smells so good) and they are surprised to hear it is my hand sanitizer. I love clementines and I live by this stuff.

Only thing that is not my favorite is that the hand sanitizer is very thick, and leaves a little bit of a sticky feelings after use, but hey that's nothing compared to everything it DOES have to offer!
My holy grail of hand sanitizer, bye bye Germ-X!
Kristie L.
chesapeake
As a member of the Animal Rescue world I have to tell you I love Antibacterial hand sanitizer from Bath and Body works. It fits perfect in my pocket or scrub top and is easy to open with one hand when the other is holding an animal lol. The smell is always welcomed especially when you are dealing with stinky crates or litterboxes. I swear by the stuff and will continue to keep a ready avail stock in my home. Oh and its great for out and about with kids. So much better then the alcohol smelling ones!
I bought this guy on sale for 2$ at bath and body works, so the value is great because I've been using it for at least a month. The smell is amazing, I've got a lot of comments. After using it makes my hands feel cleaner. I work at a shoe store so I sanitize often due to the nature of the job. My one thing would be is that after multiple uses in a day it does dry out my hands but it does contain alcohol so that was to be expected. It's very portable, I really like the size very easy just to put it in your pocket for when you'll need it next.
Catherine S.
I love this scent! I just feel like it's so refreshing and has a spring and summer feel and scent to it. It does smell like clementines. It's super affordable because Bath and Bodyworks have deals. It's a convenient size, and you can just pop it into your purse or bag, and travel with it. Every time I put it on my hands I feel like they are clean, and less grimy!
Cathy M.
Woodside, NY
I love this product because I always want to stay clean and this hand santizer is perfect because it is affordable.This compares ti other products because it gets rid of germs however I like this product because unlike other hand santizers this hand santizer gives off a wonderful scent. I use this product often because I am able to carry it everywhere I go and I really enjoy the wonderful smell it has.I would totally recommend this product to all my friends since it is a amazing product to use.
Sharelle H.
New Orleans, LA
I love this particular scent and the fact that bath and body works has so many options. I use the hand sanitizer often, as it is a small bottle I can carry in my bag and it does the job of both making my hands feel clean and smell good. would recommend to others, but would also say that I feel like it makes my hands feel dry and wold use it alongside lotion.
Adriana S.
Lindenwold, NJ
This product left with me with a unique and clean sent after using it just once. It wasn't too expensive for its quantity either, and after using it my hands felt quit clean. Generally i don't use hand sanitizer on a daily but it met my expectations very well. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to get rid of bacteria on their hands.
Toni H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I personally am not a huge fan of this item.Yet it is very affordable and often their are sells which are awesome. with this item u only need one drop i find it to be the same as other hand size hand sanitizer nothing to special. If I were to recommend this to my friends I would recommend it to my tropical friend 😉who don't mind the strong citrus.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
I am in love with the Bath & Body Works antibacterial hand sanitizer gels. The Springtime & Clementines scent smells very nice (I stocked up during the semi-annual sale.) I use my mini sanitizers everyday and they fit perfectly in my purse or bag. I recommend them for anyone in need of hand sanitizer. They smell amazing and they're super affordable.