Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sonoma Vineyard Berries Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Chloe S.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sonoma Vineyard Berries Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Nabil V.Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sonoma Vineyard Berries Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Linnea T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sonoma Vineyard Berries Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
  • "I am obsessed with having Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial hand gels on hand. I use them every day for my work, and I keep them on hand for the kids to carry when we are on trips. I love ALL of the scents, and they really clean well. I make an order online about once a month to keep stocked up on these." in 7 reviews
  • "I use this daily, it smells good and it's a good sanitizer. I always buy it" in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Sonoma Vineyard Berries Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Jess R.
Providence, RI
I always have one of these in my purse. They’re small and easy to transport and there are a ton of different scents. I like to mix it up by season and pick coordinating ones. They’re also cheap and you can get cute holders to attach to your purse. Definitely a must have in my bag
Kylee S.
Texas
Perfect little hand sanitizer for on the go or at home & school. It smells so good and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on your hands . It’s affordable and last a while . I recommend it for on the go !
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
These little pocket size antibacterial hand gels are perfect for your car, diaper bag, purse, office desk, or your desk at home. They smell so good I love buying these over the purell just because of the smell. I do wish they was cheaper like the purell but I will continue to pay the price because the purell reminds me of hospitals and this reminds me of being in a vineyard wine tasting.
Sheryl W.
I love this Bath & Body Works Hand gel, especially this scent. I'm allergic to lots of flowery scents, so fruity scent are my most preferable. Also, this little cutie is easy to toss in your bag, your drawer, or I leave them everywhere around my house so I can have access to them when needed. I would definitely recommended.
Mikaella B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all f bath & body works pocketbac anti-bacterial hand gels. They always smell so yummy. I forget that they are hand sanitizers. It's so tiny it fits anywhere. I personally hate public bathrooms so my go to is hand sanitizer. This product is normally more than ther anti bacterial hand gels but it is so worth it. It is true to the smell and makes my hands feel & smell s good. I live by these products.
Jenna M.
Austin, TX
The berry scent it a little strong and a tad bit artificial smelling, however, it's still a great alternative to washing your hands in a gross bathroom at a dive bar. Also, the bonding experiences that occur when a girl whips out hand sanitizer in a public restroom is unlike any other and I highly recommend it.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Chloe S.
This is a great hand sanitizer to have on your desk from bath and body works. It smells great and is under 10 dollars! It does have a little bit of an after sticky feeling that can take a second to go away but not a deal breaker!
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Even almost 10 years ago I remember going to Bath And Body Works to buy these. I loved them. They are small so easy to travel with. Not pricey at all. And many, many different scents. I would definitely recommend buying this product. And I rated 4 stars simply because it's so hard for me to choose which one I want to buy, so I end up buying a lot.