Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SNOW KISSED BERRY Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Janie R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

SNOW KISSED BERRY POCKETBAC 1 FL OZ

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac SNOW KISSED BERRY Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
B&BW hand sanitizers are a complete staple in my every day life. They come in the most fun scents and I love getting the seasonal ones to match what time of year it currently is. This one, called Snow Kissed Berry is one for the winter. It's a light blue gel with some dark blue beads inside. No worries if you're concerned with the beads - they dissolve on your hands straight away and do not leave any staining behind. The gel is very light and fluid and absorbs & evaporates very quickly. I just like to reach for this even when I need a quick refresher, on top of those moments when you need it for sanitizing purposes. The scent of this is a sweet berry, with a hint of a sparkling snow scent. That's the best way I can describe it! Overall, a great product that I use multiple times a day. Super cute packaging!
Sarah T.
Love how convenient these are for traveling! These are definitely a must have when you're on the go. Super easy to stick in your purse and have handy when you need a little hand sanitizer before a meal, etc.
Janie R.
Smells great and is affordable , but I had one of these spill all over my bookbag. On the inside I may add. I actually think they're repackaged these so they look a little different .
Katelyn C.
Decent hand sanitizer. Rubs in well. They've since changed how these are packaged so they won't come open in your purse. Great price point at $1.75.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
A little too “old lady” smelling for me but works great in a pinch. I always have these handy and are great on-the-go.