BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My son likes this one and it does smell nice for men. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one on me at all times, hanging on my purse. With it, I don’t worry about germs. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Marquita S.
Richmond
I bought this sanitizer for a friend and he loved it. He said this scent wasn't too overpowering and he liked it. I would recommend gifting this to a male in your life.
Abby D.
Bought this for my boyfriend. He absolutely loves it! He's begging me to buy the cologne because it smells amazing! It's so easy to apply considering the packaging is portable and easily accessible. It's relatively cheap. You also get quite a bit of product disputes the size of the container. I highly recommend.
Tabatha P.
Belleville , NJ
Absolutely love this product. It is hard to find a sanitizer that has a masculine smell but they nailed it with this one. It kills bacteria while leaving your hands smelling amazing and moisturized. It doesnt leave your hands sticky like other brands. Its inexpensive and can be purchased at your local mall.
Taylor C.
Bought this for my boyfriend for him to use after work since he works as a chef at a restaurant as part of their 5 for $6 sale. He really likes the scent, as do I. To me it's classic men's cologne, which is a plus, thinking of buying him more of the scent
Nicky W.
My husband uses this. He loves that it's made for men and doesn't smell girly or like aloe. He uses it several times daily. It's his hand sanitizer favorite. I love that he always smells so fresh and clean after use.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I absolutely love bath and bodywork all their lotion smell amazing and their hand sanitizer also smell wonderful and this I think is the man sanitizer why I have smell and it's smell like a colon amazing I recommend
Lauren L.
The smell is amazing. Very manly. I bought it for my boyfriend but ended up keeping it for myself. It doesn't leave your skin dry like some other sanitizers we have tried.

Amazon