Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

by Bath & Body Works

About how long does this last?
What is your guys's favorite scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Aakansha L.
California
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Aakansha L.
Standard sanitizer. If you like the noir smell from Bath and body works, this is perfect. Has 68% alcohol.
Rochelle M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this smell. It smell amazing and get the job done. Especially during the COVID. You want to make sure you have extra handy. 🙂
Natalie B.
Riley, MI
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Natalie B.
I really like this stuff. Definitely has a manly smell, but the smell fades rather quickly. Doesn’t leave my hands dry like other hand sanitizers and with using hand sanitizers more often these days this is a must have in every purse/bag.
Summer Q.
Worth, IL
This is wonderful for men but I would say I enjoy the smell myself very much. Very nice clean feeling after use.
Kendra L.
Bronx, NY
I low there producrhht so much I ould marry it so I love it slove it wow i love it that muchyyyoooooooo moucjh
Jordana U.
Men need clean hands too!!! I bought this pocketBac hand sanitizer for my husband because I was tired off him taking mine, first off, it is so great to see a men's line of awesome smelling products!!! Secondly, my no longer empty handed sanitizer bottle thanks you too!!! Bottom line, it keeps his hands clean, gives him a little scent boost, which I love, and is so convenient for him to keep in his car, at his desk, and in his back pocket!!!
Nihal H.
Euless, TX
I got this for my son because he smelled it and loved it said mommy it reminds me of dad so he picked it up and we love it the scent is amazing very masculine but also feels very clean
Nina C.
Groton, CT
I always buy this for myself I love the way it smells it smells amazing I think it's their best sanitizer
Yoana T.
Green Bay, WI
Only giving 4 stars bc it burned my hands well irritated them but still smelled amazing
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Signature Collection NOIR For Men Hand Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Valerie C.
Looooove this hand sanitizer!! Smells so ... I dunno “male” I guess So so yummy smell, reminds me of cuddling into a big sweater and have it smell wonderfully male. LOVE LOVE. 👔💋💞