BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel MAD ABOUT YOU 1 FL OZ BATH AND BODY WORKS HANDS GEL 1 X
Naomi M.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
I got this as a gift. I love it so much it smells fantastic it's not like an annoying smell that would irritate your nose or like that. It's highly affordable it's obviously from Bath & Body Works. It was like I think around $2.50. My friends love the smell of it and it's easy to put in my pencil case. Oh and if you're wondering why it doesn't look like the original picture if you didn't know already Bath & Body Works changed the shape of like the container of where the hand sanitizer goes in. Overall love it!
Hope A.
I have so many and used most of mine I hope to get more soon and do more reviews this is very effective they smell so good! There so affordable and you should buy it!!i would recommend this there are so many options!!
Chelsea R.
Orleans, VT
I worked in the infirmary at a camp for teenagers for an entire summer and only got sick ONCE! My secret? I kept a couple bottles of this on me at all times, and made sure to encourage my friends to sanitize! It was on sale, very affordable, so I bought a few. Smelled great, kept my hands clean and soft, and the sparkle is super fun! 10/10 recommended for people, not recommended for consumption by dogs...but that's a different story LOL
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
I usually stick to unscented hand sanitizers but I received the Mad About You scent of the Bath and BodyWorks hand gel as a gift and so far I really like it. The scent is strong enough to linger on your hands for a while after you use the gel but it is not overwhelming. I also like that my hands don't feel dried out.
Courtney S.
Smells amazing! And leaves my skin feeling super soft after using. The sanitizer does have glitter in it, but after you rub your hands together it isn't to noticeable. Keep a bottle in my purse and my bag for school!
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Really loved this sanitizer. It is so cute and the little bits of glitter inside are not overwhelming. At first I thought they would leave my hands shining, but it isn't a problem at all. The smell is great and they don't dry out my hands at all like others I've used.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love Bath & Body Works and the new cute design of the hand sanitizer! Mad about you is my favorite fragrance! It has a clean soft scent and they are always having amazing sales
Juliana V.
Las Vegas, NV
It's the best thing my hands get very soft when I use it, I actually buy all my bath & boy works every weekend at the mall & It's not that expensive so I use it often, I would keep buying it it helps a lot.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I just love bath and body Works hand sanitizers. they are so great to carry in your purse or vehicle. they come in all different scents as well.