BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel MAD ABOUT YOU 1 FL OZ BATH AND BODY WORKS HANDS GEL 1 X
Hope A.
I have so many and used most of mine I hope to get more soon and do more reviews this is very effective they smell so good! There so affordable and you should buy it!!i would recommend this there are so many options!!
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love love love these products I carry one with me everywhere. Pros they smell great and work great. Con is they are in really small bottles
Hannah Y.
Wittensville, KY
100% my favorite hand sanitizer ever! It smells great and doesn't make my hands dry, I buy some every time I go to bath and body works.
Susana P.
Freeport, TX
Excellent floral fragrance; long lasting smell. Really leaves your hands clean and with a beautiful femenine smell.
alyse v.
This scent is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to go back and buy a tons more products in this sent.
Massiel D.
Love love love this stuff. I use it every day. Smell amazing! It's sweet but strong enough
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
I usually stick to unscented hand sanitizers but I received the Mad About You scent of the Bath and BodyWorks hand gel as a gift and so far I really like it. The scent is strong enough to linger on your hands for a while after you use the gel but it is not overwhelming. I also like that my hands don't feel dried out.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I just love bath and body Works hand sanitizers. they are so great to carry in your purse or vehicle. they come in all different scents as well.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Really loved this sanitizer. It is so cute and the little bits of glitter inside are not overwhelming. At first I thought they would leave my hands shining, but it isn't a problem at all. The smell is great and they don't dry out my hands at all like others I've used.
Priscila P.
I have the body mist in this odor and it smeeel so good i love the smell it gives you freshness and sweetnes