BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel MAD ABOUT YOU 1 FL OZ BATH AND BODY WORKS HANDS GEL 1 X
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
I got this as a gift. I love it so much it smells fantastic it's not like an annoying smell that would irritate your nose or like that. It's highly affordable it's obviously from Bath & Body Works. It was like I think around $2.50. My friends love the smell of it and it's easy to put in my pencil case. Oh and if you're wondering why it doesn't look like the original picture if you didn't know already Bath & Body Works changed the shape of like the container of where the hand sanitizer goes in. Overall love it!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Orleans, VT
I worked in the infirmary at a camp for teenagers for an entire summer and only got sick ONCE! My secret? I kept a couple bottles of this on me at all times, and made sure to encourage my friends to sanitize! It was on sale, very affordable, so I bought a few. Smelled great, kept my hands clean and soft, and the sparkle is super fun! 10/10 recommended for people, not recommended for consumption by dogs...but that's a different story LOL
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Smells amazing! And leaves my skin feeling super soft after using. The sanitizer does have glitter in it, but after you rub your hands together it isn't to noticeable. Keep a bottle in my purse and my bag for school!
Juliana V.
Juliana V.
Las Vegas, NV
It's the best thing my hands get very soft when I use it, I actually buy all my bath & boy works every weekend at the mall & It's not that expensive so I use it often, I would keep buying it it helps a lot.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love Bath & Body Works and the new cute design of the hand sanitizer! Mad about you is my favorite fragrance! It has a clean soft scent and they are always having amazing sales
Corazon C.
Corazon C.
Porterville, CA
I have 5 of them keep them wear ever I go on my pure backpack they are not so much there like a 1.75 and with a case is a 1.00 love this product
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Beaver, OH
Great scent, it gives you a clean feeling and removes stickiness from hands. My favorite hand sanitizer scent, I use it almost everyday.
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Wittensville, KY
100% my favorite hand sanitizer ever! It smells great and doesn't make my hands dry, I buy some every time I go to bath and body works.
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
Petersburg, VA
I love this scent. Everyone always ask me what I have on and I tell them it's my lovely hand sanitizer. It smells so good!
Susana P.
Susana P.
Freeport, TX
Excellent floral fragrance; long lasting smell. Really leaves your hands clean and with a beautiful femenine smell.